MENU

Slide

Friday, May 25, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Christine: you mean how much my grooming
school place there charges?
i'm not sure,
but you can always ring them up
@67588675 to check th prices.
hope that helps! (:

Xiong: oh please, Mr MIA.
just come to church lah!
&why the hell are you not coming to church camp?
EVEN BEL &SK COMING YOU KNOW!
i've got nobody to buuuuuuully
&nobody to sleep beside in the dark dark room alrdy. ):
comeeeeee lah.

Joelle: yeeeeeeah!
it's fun having short hair tday,
&freaking long hair tmr! =D
i hope there's another spree on it soooooon.
i need to buy more!

Moo: Sgspree.livejournal.com /_spreee.livejournal.com

Sy: th other day i was doing my assesments,
i can't read alot of th chinese characters alrdy!
my chinese is totally rusty!
& i really hate doing composition/letterwriting.
i'm sooooo dead. =X



the other night,
i went to have dinner with BF&his parents.
& i brought some kitten cookies for BF,
then his mum said they were so cuuuute! =D
and he totally loved it okay.
kitten cookies is love♥
teeheehee.

my shampoo bars from prairieland spree just arrived!
i bought the rosemary nettle one for myself
& the peppermint tea tree oil for bf.

and i loooooove it.
the 1st night i used it,
even my mum commented that
my hair looked so shiny &soft.
& i didn't even use conditioner/serum that night at all!

I WANNA BUY MORE AND STOCK UP. =D
i know, i know.
kiasu, rigggggght?
teeheehee

but it's a wee bit frustrating to run out of sth
that you really like to use.
rather buy afew more to stockup!

&FLORELLA ANG YOU BETTER COME
&GET YOUR STUFF ARH!
YOUR F21 TOP, MAZ DRESS ALL AT MY HOUSE!
CONFISCATE THEM THEN YOU KNOW!

okay, i've been slacking at home like crazy.
so i'm blogging craaaaaaaap.
ahahahaha.
i need to go out,
anybody? (:

No comments: